Elevate your snack game with these little bursts of natural sweet and tangy Haskap Raisins using a dehydrator.
Makes 280-300 g
1 to 1.2 kg Frozen Haskap Berries (for a dehydrator with 6 screen trays)
- Spread the frozen haskap berries in a single layer.
- Set temperature to 75 C.
- Set time for 8 hrs.
- Using plastic scraper, turn berries after 2 to 3 hours to help prevent sticking.
- After 8 hrs, remove the berries from the dehydrator. Put into airtight container.
- It can be left at room temp for a few days. For longer storage, keep in fridge or freezer to prevent mould growth.
- Save dried juice from bottom tray and freeze. (You can add it to any berry recipe.)